When it comes to criminal defense, we do it all.
Every crime. Every procedure. Every court in the places we practice. We also handle related cases.
So if you’re in trouble, it doesn’t matter why or where or how far along in the case you are.
You’ve come to the right place. We can help.
What kinds of criminal cases do we handle?
- Preliminary hearings
- Pretrial motions
- Ineffective lawyer claims
- Violent crimes
- Sex crimes
- Drug crimes
- Theft crimes
- College offenses
- Traffic tickets
- Probation, parole & IPP violations
- Driver’s license suspension cases
- Juvenile delinquency cases
- Child abuse registration cases
- PFA (Protection from Abuse) cases
- Criminal contempt cases
- Asset forfeiture cases
What courts are we qualified to practice in front of?
- Magisterial District Courts in Pennsylvania (all)
- County Courts of Common Pleas in Pennsylvania (all)
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States Magisterial Judges for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (all)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court