Need somebody to talk to?
Sometimes, just talking to somebody, finding out what you’re dealing with, it can help bring some peace of mind.
When that somebody is us, the first consultation is free. And confidential.
This is your chance to get to know us better and see if we’re a good fit for you. If you decide not to hire us, there’s no obligation to you whatsoever.
We appreciate the opportunity.
What does it cover?
QuestionsWe ask you:
- What is your side of the story?
- What are you worried about?
- Do you want to fight it?
- What help are you looking for?
- What you want help with.
- What level of service you want.
- What strategy you want to use.
- The cost for that kind of service.
- What the charges mean.
- How this all works.
- How we can help.
- The fee for representation.
Is all or part of it free?
How long does it last?
About 15 Minutes
Where do we offer it?
on the Phone
Who is it with?
with an Attorney
The consultation is for preliminary and general information, not final or specific advice. Decisions should be made with the help of the lawyer you choose to represent you.